Palletizing robots are mainly used in the palletizing and handling of cartons, plastic boxes, bags and other materials, and are widely used in the production of beverages, bottled water, flour, and fertilizers.
1. Small footprint and flexible rotation;
2. High palletizing accuracy, stable action, less failure, sturdy and durable;
3. Flexible layout, can stack two or more production lines at the same time;
4. High protection level, can adapt to harsh environment production;
5. The speed is fast, and the whole layer or multiple products can be grabbed at the same time;
6. Meet the palletizing needs of related products such as cartons, plastic barrels, iron barrels, woven bags, plastic baskets, etc.